Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF!!!!!


I LOVE FRIDAYS! I love them because you know when we get home from work or school that you don't have to do homework, making sure clothes are laid out for the next day, coordinate schedules of who need to be where and when, etc. We are simply able to enjoy our Friday evenings as a family playing board games, watching a movie or just talking. No expectations, no pressure, no planning just plain ole' hanging out. AAHHHH! Can't you just feel the tension from the week leaving my body!

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

AGREED!! Except I don't have any of those and Ryan works almost every saturday... I just like fridays because every other one is payday. haha. Life is good eh? Hope all is going well with you guys! Keep smiling! Love ya!

WalkConkies said...

That reminds me of the FRIDAY song from seminary that I sing way too much! I love Fridays too!!! Hope you have a great weekend w/ the fam! Wish we could have you over to play games! David was the only one I could always count on to play Monopoly or Risk!!!

Sleepless In St. George said...

Fun to read up on your life! We miss the days of playing games with the entire group in Pullman!